Greenwood Resource Pack 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.9, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 | Resolution: 16x | Author: dat_tree_gaming | 8,292 views |
About Greenwood Resource (Texture) Pack
Greenwood Resource pack is a pack that used to be owned by Charri10. They received a PM from him/her saying that we were to continue his/her work and complete greenwood.
Greenwood Resource Pack Screenshots
How to install Greenwood Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Greenwood Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft
Greenwood Resource Pack 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2,