Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft
Author: SMPMIKE23/COMPSCIGIRL523 ❘ February 3, 2017 ❘ 719 views
In Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft, you take on the role of multiple characters to follow their story of creating the ultimate virtual reality prototype under the direction and guidance of a scientist named Tobias Osvald.
Each person playing this map will have a unique prototype experience through the use of random generation, as well as the unique 2.5D playing style in which you move the characters around the scene to interact with other characters and objects.
- This map was created for Minecraft version 1.11.2 and will not work with earlier versions, and may not work with future versions.
- Options…Video Settings…Render Distance must be at least 6 chunks.
- Do NOT use Peaceful Difficulty when playing this map.
- Press the Instructions button at the starting area before pressing Start.
- This map is Single-Player only, and will not work correctly with multiple players.
How to install Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Into-the-Prototype.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Into the Prototype Map 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2