Isabella II Resource Pack
Author: bonemouse ❘ August 26, 2016 ❘ 10,798 views
About Isabella II Resource Pack
Isabella II Resource Pack is a reworked version of Isabella (now called Isabella Classic.) It offers the same melancholic feel but with brighter visuals, improving the experience on a wider range of monitors.
How to Install
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for Isabella II Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6