JohnSmith Resource Pack 1.8.1/1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 | Resolution: 32x | Author: JohnSmith | 115,746 views |
About JohnSmith Resource Pack
JohnSmith Resource Pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This resource pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. This resource pack is a community favourite resource pack.
If you love this pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment!
JohnSmith Resource Pack Screenshots
JohnSmith Resource Pack Review Video
How to Install JohnSmith Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download JohnSmith Resource Pack for Minecraft