Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: JujuAwesomeBeans ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 8,544 views
Are you tired of looking at the same teal and blue outfit on your Steve? Or maybe you found a great skin, but want to dress it up without sacrificing it to find a new outfit? Then this mod is for you. Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 consists of a full wardrobe and accessories for all of your gaming needs.
Begin by collecting cotton in the overworld, then turn it into either cloth or seeds for farming more cotton. Mine halite ore to use in making multi-use bottles of dye. Create patterns for different clothing types such as sleepwear, casualwear, careerwear, beachwear, formalwear, and costumes. Make special tools to begin crafting: you will need a needle & thread, knitting needles, sewing scissors, a measuring tape, and a pin cushion. Simply place a pattern, fabric, tool, and other materials into the crafting grid to begin “sewing”. Now you will have a fancy new outfit to impress your friends.
- 2 new world gens including grow-able cotton plant and halite ore
- 10 new tools & weapons + (some accessories offer damage abilities)
- 21 patterns for crafting clothes
- 25 different bottles of dye
- 26 different fabrics
- 35 different accessories + 1 edible (a hot dog!)
- 146 different clothing pieces (shoes, hats, shirts, dresses, skirts, etc.)
Fabric & Dyes
Patterns & Tools
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9