Author: WeAthFolD ❘ November 6, 2013 ❘ 36,232 views
What is LambdaCraft?
LambdaCraft is a Minecraft mod adding lots of Half-Life related elements, including Weapons, Mobs, H.E.V Suits, and even Xen to Minecraft! The mod aims to rebuild the world of Half-Life in Minecraft, in a new different way.
- 9mm handgun & 357
- 9mmAR with AR grenade
- Tau Cannon
- A lot more…
- Headcrab Zombie
- Alien Slave
- HEV Suit( Using electricity, absorbing damage)
- Longjump backpack (Provides high speed movement)
- Electricty Related Blocks (Generator, Battery Boxes …)
- Medkit Filler
- Health Charger
- Armor Charger
- Automatic Item/Block id finding
- Easter Eggs?
- IndustrialCraft 2 support
- Float Islands
- Special Resources& Unique View
- H.E.V Head Up Display: While wearing both H.E.V. chestplate and helmet, the H.E.V. head up display will be activated. The Head up Display in LambdaCraft provides Health&Armor value monitoring, Electricity monitoring, Weapon ammunition monitoring（Only when attached the Ammo Managing Module). Also it has many sound effects to tell you the user’s situation.
- Custom Crosshair
- Custom Sprays
As for Half-Life, it’s unique weapons gives players lots of awesome expriences. Now all the weapons in Half-Life 1 has been re-made into Minecraft in LambdaCraft. Most of the weapons use techne model and can use both left&right mouse to shoot, without interrupting running and sprinting. Hope you’ll find what you felt in HL in LambdaCraft ^^
2.Tools and Euqipments
In Half-Life, you must have a deep impression about the H.E.V. suit that Gordon Freeman wears. In LambdaCraft, we also added lots of stuffs about H.E.V into it, including the suit itself, health charger, armor charger……As for the suit, it can absorb large amounts of damage, and some attachments can be attached to it( Ammo managing, Longjump, Defense upgrade, … ).Also, the head-up display is what you must exprience…
3、Mobs and XEN dimension!!!
The unique monsters in Half-Life must be impressing on first play. So how about seeing and fighting against it in minecraft?
The xen dimension is currently still under developing and didn’t release it’s full potentional…Got any ideas?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.