Laser Tag: Capture The Blocks Map
Map types: PvP
Author: Mambanator ❘ September 29, 2016 ❘ 1,468 views
Mambanator invites you to a thrilling and realistic game of Laser Tag for up to 8 players. In Laser Tag: Capture The Blocks Map, two teams (Red & Green) must utilize teamwork and fight to collect 4 enchanted wool blocks from the center of the arena and protect them at their base from the enemy team.
The team that collects all four, wins the game. Ensure that your server is in Adventure Mode. Ensure that command blocks are enabled in your server.
Laser Tag: Capture The Blocks Map Features:
- Featuring a low-lit, maze-like arena with flashing lights, sneaky corners, and 2 overlooking sniper towers in each teams base.
- Bows re-textured into laser guns with real laser sound.
- Automatic team sorting system.
- Self resetting game for infinite replay value.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Laser Tag: Capture The Blocks Map:
For Minecraft 1.8.9