LegacyCraft Mod 1.7.10
Author: Reika ❘ August 18, 2016 ❘ 16,300 views
LegacyCraft Mod 1.7.10 is designed to allow the ability to roll back pieces of the last few updates to Minecraft which have a tendency to force the game in undesired directions, or which make the game more difficult than is enjoyable for casual players. Each option can be configured individually. Note that disabling the new AI overrides the other AI-type changes like zombies targeting villagers.
- Disable the new pathfinding AI; enjoy watching them walk right off cliffs again
- Disable baby zombie (and pig zombie) spawns
- Set zombie tracking range back to 16 blocks
- Old bonemeal mechanics
- Make zombies ignore villagers
- Disable zombie hordes and “reinforcements”
- Disable zombies breaking doors
- Disable zombies catching their targets on fire if they are on fire
- Disable skeleton flaming arrows
- Old Skeleton Fire rate
- Disable creeper detonation on fall
- Disable natural bat spawns
- Disable natural witch spawns
- Make weapon drops full durability again
- Disable mobs from picking up drops
- Bring back old regen and instant-heal potions
- Make golden apple (tier 0) use nuggets again
- Disable spiders spawning with potion effects
- Disable hidden nether lava pockets (not yet functional)
- Disable new angry enderman sounds
- Allow enderman pickup of cobble, planks, and stone
- Bring back old old book recipe
- Bring back old glistering melon recipe
- Block nonplayer entities from passing through portals
- Disable zombie pigmen from spawning around portals
- Disable silverfish stone in Extreme Hills
- Bring back fast fire spread
- Disable villager noises
How to install LegacyCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for LegacyCraft Mod 1.7.10