Liquid Energy Mod
Author: Lordmau5 ❘ June 12, 2013 ❘ 22,890 views
Liquid Energy is an addon to some of the most famous mods IndustrialCraft² and BuildCraft. Our scientists have been working on this for over a year now, and they finally made it. Liquid Energy! Now you can save it in Tanks aswell, no need for all the machines anymore. Simply get the Liquid Energy Liquid Producer and you’re ready to go. Want to convert it backwards? No problem. Our scientists even worked on that method. Simply rightclick it whilst sneaking and the Liquid Producer will change it’s mode to the Power Producer. This trick also works vice-versa, keep that in mind.
If you have BuildCraft installed, but not IndustrialCraft², you have to use this blueprint
There is also a blueprint for the situation, that IndustrialCraft² been installed, but BuildCraft isn’t
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Buildcraft or Industrial Craft 2
- Download Liquid Energy Mod
- Put Liquid Energy Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Requires Tesla Coil instead of Lapotron in the IC Recipes now (makes more sense though)