Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Parkour
Author: CRAZYBUILDERS ❘ January 9, 2017 ❘ 491 views
In Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft, you will test your luck and your parkour skills at the same time through 20 small levels! The difficulty of each level is different. This map is only for singleplayer!
We hope you like this map and enjoy it too! Have fun and download the map! Share it if you want. If something is not working correctly download again the map!
How to install Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2/1.11 for Minecraft:
- Download Lucky/Unlucky.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Lucky/Unlucky Map 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11