MaggiCraft’s Photo Realistic Resource Pack
Author: MaggiCraft ❘ August 22, 2016 ❘ 9,842 views
MaggiCraft’s Photo Realistic Resource Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
MaggiCraft’s Photo Realistic Resource Pack Screenshots
How to Install:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for MaggiCraft’s Photo Realistic Pack:
For 1.7 and 1.6