Magic Utilities Mod
Last Updated: May 18, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 30,231 views
Just what is “Magic Utilities”? Its a mod that adds some new late game content to make the world of Minecraft slightly less tedious.
The core of each of the items crafted in this mod, yes it’s hard to craft.
This is one of my favorite additions, simply right click and time will jump forward slightly, hold right click and watch as the moon and sun glide overhead. This is useful for the late game when night is more of a nuisance than anything else.
Bag of Unstable Air
You’re probably thinking, what use is a bag of air? Well many things really, but in this case right clicking will propel you into the air! It also helps soften falls Basically think of it as a handheld jetpack
This item drains your health and puts it into your hunger! Nothing much else to say – this is a very useful item.
Vial of Life
This little vial is basically infinite bonemeal.
A neat little item that will toggle the rain off and on – simple!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Magic Utilities Mod
- Put Magic Utilities Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Fixed bug with cores not stacking as they should
- Changed core recipe to output 5 cores instead of 2
- Added an alternate core recipe with diamond blocks, outputs 1 core