Material Detector Mod 1.7.10
Author: Ellian ❘ August 14, 2016 ❘ 271,402 views
Material Detector Mod 1.7.10 is a a material detector.
- Show the surrounding material at your level/height map
- Indicate (far or not far) a given material with a direction to dig for
The detector shows also the other materials that are in the list and not only the selected material.
Only the blocks that are 2 blocks deep or 2 blocks above are shown.
This way, while searching for iron, you can easily found coal.
The water and lava is also displayed using this mechanism in order to avoid to dig into lava directly
Warning: As it can be used to dig very easily some rare materials, it can be consider as a CHEAT.
This mod is compatible with the latest release of Mod loader or with Minecraft Forge (the one corresponding to the latest release of minecraft).
Detector in horizontal mode: (current material selected is diamond)
In the detector screen, you can see some arrows, it will indicate the way to dig (up or down).
Two arrows mean that the material is more than 10 blocks away.
Detector in vertical mode: (used to display caves before digging straight down)
Material Detector Mod Videos:
How to install Material Detector Mod 1.7.10
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.8.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.8” to “1.8_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.8_extra”
- Rename “1.8.jar” to “1.8_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.8.json” to “1.8_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.8_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8″ with”id”:”1.8_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Material Detector Mod zip file in “1.8_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.8_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.8_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download jar file
- Put jar file into minecraft.jar
Material Detector Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.1