Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-release
Author: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams ❘ April 26, 2013 ❘ 18,099 views
Mojang Team have decided to put out a small bug fix update to address some minor issues that players are having in 1.5.1, and you can test it out before it goes live! A full list of fixes are as follows:
- Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- Pick-Block and Furnaces
- Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- Using the anvil for free
- Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes.