Minecraft 1.7.6 Pre-Release
Author: Mojang Team ❘ April 4, 2014 ❘ 12,348 views
That’s a lot of numbers, but now Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release is available for testing! This is a huge step towards one of the most requested features since the birth of Minecraft: Name changes! This version provides complete support for identifying players through unique IDs and not by names, so that no matter what a player is called they will remain banned/whitelisted/oped/etc on servers.
- Right click with undyed Leather armor part on cauldron with water still lower water layer
- Holes in bedrock and Replaced any block using Arbitrary tnt and flame bows
- Save-all causes lagspikes on larger maps
- Child animals obsessed about their parents, even after growing up
- Broadcast settings – report to Mojang, links to previous bug reporting facility
- “replace” directive in sounds.json does not work
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Can’t place skulls in multiplayer
- Almost instant motion sickness due to distorted rendering
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “pre-releases” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots”, select the version from the dropdown and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots and pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/-pre2/minecraft_server.1.7.6-pre2.jar