Minecraft Snapshot 13w06a
Author: The Minecraft Team ❘ February 8, 2013 ❘ 9,084 views
A new Snapshot is out and about, ready for your testing pleasure! Here’s what is on offer this week:
- Some lighting optimizations, no bug fixes yet sorry
- Pigs constantly jumping, when player control them on half slabs and stairs.
- Z-fighting of iron bars / glass panes with the block below / above
- Leaves replace transparent blocks
- Clouds have a transparency when you are above/in them but not when you’re underneath them.
- Baby mob collision boxes are too large.
- Village lamp post floating torches
- Corner Fence Has Incorrect Collision Box
- Wither skeletons have wrong hitbox
- Double Trapped chest, makes two sounds when opening and closing.
- No sound from some trapped chests
- Villager trade menu missing name
- Placing a block East of the Hopper makes the inside appear black
- Piston pushing piston bugs / piston duplicating piston
- Comparators do not update their output signal
- Team option “friendlyfire” is not saved to disk; resets upon map reload
- Scoreboard name duplication
- FallingSand support for block IDs > 128