Minecraft Snapshot 13w18b
Author: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams ❘ May 3, 2013 ❘ 11,389 views
Update: 13w18b was released to fix some crashes.
- Added a coal block.
- Start of a new texture loading system. May blow up.
- Added crafting recipes for leads and hay bales.
- Added horse armour to dungeons.
- Green arrow bug on maps in frames
- Mobs not realizing they killed their attacker and trying to attack empty space
- Dogs wont stop snarling after punched by someone else
- Despawning cured zombie
- Lava decay fails to schedule block update
- Blocks stop updating one minute after entering the Nether or the End
- You can pick up command blocks with any pickaxe
- Can’t place carpet on translucent blocks
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.