Minecraft Snapshot 13w21b
Author: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams ❘ May 29, 2013 ❘ 9,499 views
Snapshot 13w21b has been released and is available through the launcher.
- Certain death message will print “null” as the player/mob name that caused the death
- Enchanted Items stored in a Donkey / Mule lose enchantments on its death
- Sprinting and Speed effect not working
- Server doesn’t translate strings
- Lava texture animation moves too fast
- No sounds after a while / Music corrupting sound
- Crash: IllegalArgumentException
- Lang files for en_US is gramaticly incorrect at death.fell.finish.item
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.