Minecraft Snapshot 13w22a
Author: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams ❘ May 31, 2013 ❘ 11,138 views
Snapshot 13w22a has lots of general bug fixes that should help keep even the silliest of Horses happy.
- Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
- Argument “team” do not work with “!” for other players
- Scoreboard problem with “seeFriendlyInvisibles”
- Horse can climb ladders/vines
- Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
- Leashes break when riding a horse
- Cannot tie wild horses and foals
- Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
- Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
- Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
- Horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
- Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
- Problem with horse movement.
- Horses not running fast in creative
- Horse – Shift Key Locking
- IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity
- Horse Speed does not remain constant
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.