Minecraft 1.7: Snapshot 13w42b
Author: Minecraft Realms Teams ❘ October 20, 2013 ❘ 2,976 views
Snapshot 13w42b has been released to address some bugs.
- Non-ASCII characters render incorrectly
- Damaged Enchanted Items don’t have damage bars, but are damaged
- Wobble shader broken
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking player
- Game crashes when changing the player sound slider
- Backspace while editing signs not working
To celebrate the upcoming pre-release, here’s a snapshot with extra bugs for added value!