Minecraft Snapshot 14w03a
Author: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams ❘ January 16, 2014 ❘ 3,648 views
Minecraft Snapshot 14w03a has been released!
- Fixed a whole bunch of bugs
- Introduced a few new commands and tweaked a few things that needed tweaking.
Notable additions for mapmakers:
- /tp now supports rotation arguments
- Player selectors (@p, @e, etc) now support cubic areas. For example: @e[x=0,y=0,z=0,dx=10,dy=10,dz=10] gets all entities between 0,0,0 and 10,10,10
- Added /clone command to copy large areas to other areas
- Added a /fill command to fill a large area with a block
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w03a/minecraft_server.14w03a.jar