Minecraft Student Mod
Author: daddydaddydaddy ❘ August 27, 2013 ❘ 13,879 views
Minecraft Student mod is best for retention and learning multiplication where repetition is one of the best ways to learn and remember.
Minecraft Student mod is not a competitor of MinecraftEdu. Where MinecraftEdu is geared toward classroom use, this mod is much smaller and focused on the Student’s single player solo play at home or in the computer lab.
- Randomly generates math questions based on the student’s grade.
- Configurable grade levels 1-4. Default grade 1. More grades coming soon.
- Configurable minutes between questions. Default 3 min between questions.
- Gives the player increasing rewards in Single Player based on correct streaks.
- Free and Open Source!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and install Davidee’s GUI Library Mod
- Download Minecraft Student Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.