Map types: Minigame
Author: TheNekkbreaker ❘ September 3, 2016 ❘ 5,008 views
Battleship in Minecraft. Miniship Map is a nearly fully-automated game of Battleship, the classic boardgame. It relies heavily on command blocks and redstone.
What makes Miniship unique?
- Miniship features a block-placement ship and firing system. Instead of the conventional approach of hitting buttons to fire, players merely place blocks in the desired location during ship placement and salvos.
- Miniship also automatically updates both players on hits and misses.
- Miniship is more server-friendly than many other battleship maps.
- Miniship is fully reset-able, no need to re-download or duplicate the map.
Miniship Map Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Miniship Map: