Mission Canine Rescue Map 1.10.2
Map types: Adventure
Author: CREEPERLADMC ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 198 views
Oh NO! The entire city’s supply of dog food has been poisoned by the evil Professor Ramsbottom! Canines everywhere, after consuming local dog food, have experienced symptoms such as mutation, severe sickness and, alike your dog Rudolf, unstoppable hovering. Welcome to Mission Canine Rescue Map!
To save the city’s population of dogs, Dr. Roberto invites you to go on a short but exciting mission in seeking the antidote to the poisonous dog food…
With this being my first EVER map, I must admit it took me quite a long time to complete – but, with all the features I managed to implement into it, I’d say the effort was definitely worth it!
- Unique forms of parkour such as levitation parkour, magma block parkour and radioactive blocks parkour.
- Two boss fights in the final level! See if you can defeat Dr. Ramsbottom’s mutant husk bodyguards, and, if possible, himself…
- Around 7 to 15 minutes of gameplay, depending on your skill…
- Animated signs! I made those in the lobby as a special feature
How to install Mission Canine Rescue Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Mission Canine Rescue Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2