More Health Enhanced Mod 1.7.10
Author: nohero ❘ August 25, 2016 ❘ 233,703 views
What is More Health Enhanced?
More Health Enhanced Mod 1.7.10 is a complete overhaul of the health system. You can gain more health (hearts) with heart containers crafted from 4 heart pieces (found in most chests and dropped by bosses!!) and/or gain health through levels (exp). You can completely customize your starting hearts (set it at 3 for Zelda nostalgia!) and max hearts (caps at 30 hearts!). In addition, you can customize the level ramp, which included the levels you earn hearts at. Finally, you can choose to turn the heart items mode and RPG mode on or off.
New HUD Options:
- 1) Disable More Health’s custom HUD in case you are using another mod that has it’s own heart HUD.Look in the config file for the option “custom HUD” and disable it! (Set it to false). Be sure to run minecraft at least once with the update so the new options generate.
- 2) Minimal HUD added: When you have more hearts that the 10, the number next to the hearts will increase, signifying you are on the next “row” of hearts. 1= first row, hearts 1-10. 2= second row, hearts 11-20. 3= third row, hearts 21-30.
How to install More Health Enhanced Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for More Health Enhanced Mod 1.7.10