mxTune Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Play Music in MML Format)
Author: Aeronica ❘ February 4, 2017 ❘ 5,281 views
mxTune is a music mod that lets you play MML files. mxTune Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds musical instruments that allow you to play music in MML format. This is a format already used in some popular online games so there are many tunes available or you can create your own. You can play solo or in groups of up to eight players.
What is MML?
MML, or Music Macro Language, is a simple way to represent musical notes, rests, and volume levels in ASCII text form. For more information please visit these sites:
How to use:
Create a Party:
Playing Music while in a Party (Jam Session):
How to install mxTune Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
mxTune Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2