Old West Resource Pack [1.6.4/1.6.2]Filed Under Minecraft Resource Packs | Author: thehawk2323 | July 06, 2013 | 17,048 views
Last Updated : July 4, 2013
About Old West Resource Pack 1.6.2
This is a resource pack which includes:
- 1. Bow turns into Rifle and changed to make a custom firing sound … With bullets too
- 2. Custom language, choose Pirate Speak in the language menu for Old Western speak.
- 3. Added custom Font
- 4. Custom crosshair
- 5. Sandstorms
Features to implement:
- 1. Old Minecraft door sound
- 2. Terrain textures, some item changes too.
- 3. Adding wild west speech to villager sounds
- 4. Custom music discs
- 5. Custom bullet rebounding sound
- 6. Add coyotes
How to install Old West Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have , you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.