One Block Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: ArtFect ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 5,143 views
Welcome to One Block Parkour Map. You will get 1 block every level. You can place blocks on any type of clay.
There are 2 types of levels:
- 1. Levels that you can’t complete without using blocks.
- 2. Levels that can be completed without using blocks, but you can use them as support.
If you want to restart the level – drop a button.
If you want to choose level – drop a barrier.
You will unlock the Hard Mode after completing every level.
One Block Parkour Map Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download link for One Block Parkour Map:
For Minecraft 1.8.9