Outrageous Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
November 27, 2016 ❘ 509 views
Outrageous Parkour Map has 10 parkour levels with a range of difficulty.
It’s a single player map only, or else the map will break. All levels have been tested and are possible in single player.
This map has clay blocks that when you stand on them, they give you effects.
Map playtime is about 10 minutes. About 15 if you’re not very great at parkour, and about 7 if you’re excellent.
How to install Outrageous Parkour Map for Minecraft
- Download Outrageous-Parkour-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Outrageous Parkour
For Minecraft 1.10.2