OverCross Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Puzzle
Author: X_GUITARHERO_X ❘ September 16, 2016 ❘ 143 views
Overcross map is a map where you control a pawn to complete all 20 levels. You complete levels by turning every block to red stained clay by running over it with your pawn.
You move your pawn by throwing the labeled blocks with your throw key. Each level gets harder as you play.
If you complete all 20 levels you complete the map! Each block the pawn steps on has different effects. Hope you enjoy the map!
How to install OverCross Map for Minecraft:
- Download OverCross-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for OverCross Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2