Parkour Dash Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
November 23, 2016 ❘ 676 views
Parkour Dash Map for Minecraft features five different levels, terminal blocks, and traps! Wait traps? Oh no, not traps!
There are five levels: The Ice Kingdom, nether world, underwater, Redstone Castle and iron prison!
Map playtime: 15-mins.
This map is not comfortable, and try to not rage, please.
How to install Parkour Dash Map for Minecraft
- Download Parkour-Dash-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Parkour Dash Map
For Minecraft 1.10.2