Parkour Paradise: Sky Islands Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: Hielke ❘ September 20, 2016 ❘ 4,428 views
In Parkour Paradise: Sky Islands Map there are 10 fun and unique Sky Islands to beat. Just like Parkour Paradise 2, Parkour Paradise Sky Islands takes full advantages of Minecraft 1.9, like the Elytra. This map is Multiplayer friendly and works fully automatic. You don’t have to do any commands yourself.
Parkour Paradise: Sky Islands Map Features:
- 10 unique, challenging Sky Islands to beat!
- Increasing difficulty.
- A timer to keep track of your time.
- Much fun.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Parkour Paradise: Sky Islands Map
For Minecraft 1.9.4