Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 makes adult pigs poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal in the world, can be used as brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks (same experience as smelting a clay ball). Pig Manure Mod gives the player a tangible reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep. Baby pigs do not poop. Obviously, baby pigs poop in real life, this is just to keep the balance on par with similar things.
Smelting into Bricks
Dyeing Wool (e.g.)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Airbreathercore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11.0