PixelCinema Resource Pack
Author: BlueGamerzTM ❘ August 11, 2016 ❘ 67,336 views
About PixelCinema Resource Pack
PixelCinema Resource Pack will let you to make greenscreens/bluescreens/redscreens, wich can be used for videos as chroma keyed backgrounds. (Also this is for ALL texture packs.)
Watch the 2 videos, and read the text files inside the zip file for more information, help and tutorial!
Hope you will like it!
How to install:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for PixelCinema Resource Pack:
For 1.8, 1.7