Pixelmon Johto Map
Map types: Adventure
Author: Jond22 ❘ September 4, 2016 ❘ 59,569 views
About Pixelmon Johto Map
Pixelmon Johto Map is a recreation project to rebuild the Kanto and Johto regions from the Pokemon games, and merge this with the Pixelmon mod. The map loosely follows the story, mainly intended as a free-roaming sandbox of your favorite childhood games.
The aim of the map follows that of the game. Go through Johto, collecting all 8 badges, and battling the Elite Four. From there, you can access Kanto, and defeat the original 8 gym leaders. After that, you make your way up Mt. Silver, and challenge the game champion, Silver. Along the way, you can pick up Pokemon eggs, sail across the water, use custom-redstoned Hidden Moves, and much much more!
Pixelmon Johto Map Screenshots:
New Bark Town:
Ruin of Alph:
Blackthorn City & Mt. Silver
Embedded Tower (Groudon)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Pixelmon Mod.
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
- Download the resources (Map, Pixelmon, Forge) above
- Create a folder for your server, and install the Forge server to it
- Create your run.bat file, and run your server
- Drag the Pixelmon mod to your mods folder, and Johto save to the root folder of your server
- Open server.properties. Change your world name to “Johto”, and enable command blocks
- Port-forward, connect through Hamachi, or use some other means of connecting people to your server.
- Log on, and the Redstone should do the rest.
Note: Do not use Cauldron! There are many glitches that interfere with the map and how it works. It is not recommended.
Download links for Pixelmon Johto Map:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8