Planetarium Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: VideoGamer32000 ❘ September 15, 2016 ❘ 1,986 views
Do you think you have what it takes to jump your way across all eight planets in the solar system? Planetarium Parkour Map contains eight levels of straight up Parkour.
What’s so unique about the map is that each level represents a different planet in the solar system! The levels get harder and more challenging as they progress but you guys will absolutely love playing on it. If you want to play the map on a server, you have to enable command blocks.
Planetarium Parkour Map Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Planetarium Parkour Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4