ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod
Author: ProfMobius ❘ June 12, 2013 ❘ 26,112 views
It adds health bars and a team system to the game. Health bar is shown above the player’s head and includes a HUD to keep track of your team members. It also includes status effect icons so you can know when one of your teammate is dying of poisonning.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download ProfMobius’s Health Bars Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Once you get a game started, just type in the chat window /invite <PlayerName> to invite another player to your team. This player will have to put the command /accept in the chat window. After that, you should be able to see the health bar for this player.
- /invite <Playername> : Invite a player to your team.
- /accept : Accept the last invite you received.
- /leave : Quit your team.
- /listteam : Get a list of all the players in your team.
- /autoaccept <on|off> : Turns on & off automatic accept of invitations.
- When a player get out of bed during night, a msg will be broadcasted to all players in the dimension.
- Team members are shown around the center of the screen as miniature heads (based on player skin). The orientation of the head gives a general direction of the player. The distance is shown below the head. Never lose your friends ever again !
- Keybind to show/hide the mini heads (unbound by default).
- Keybinds to move around the team HUD (unbound by default).
- Keybinds to change the radius of the miniheads (unbound by default).
- Upon reconnect, the server will remember your team and send back an invitation automatically.
- Teams are removed only when there is no player online. As long as at least one team member remains, other players will receive the auto invitation.
- You can now automatically accept invitation by using the “/autoaccept on” command. You can turn it off by using “/autoaccept off”. Along with the autosend, should make handling teams easier.
- Fixed dimension display.
- Removed an annoying debug msg left over by error.
- Complete rework of the internal team handling.
- Reworked the team HUD. It now shows the armor, experience and dimension of the other players (General request from many people).