Pulsating Tower Map for Minecraft 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: CMLSC ❘ September 23, 2016 ❘ 242 views
Pulsating Tower map is a parkour map with a special feature. The tower has fire that pulsates from the center! You must parkour up the tower while avoiding the fire! The map also includes some rather unique parkour!
The map was supposed to be longer, but due to unforeseen issues with the design, the height had a limit. The map is still 15-20 minutes though (depending on your parkour skill)!
WARNING: The map may lag if you don’t have a beefy computer. If you do lag, just don’t look at the ground.
How to install Pulsating Tower Map for Minecraft:
- Download Pulsating-Tower-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Pulsating Tower Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2