Pumpkin Quest Map
Map types: Adventure, Parkour
Last Updated: October 8, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Maps ❘ 30,205 views
About this map
Join sky, fluffy, and the benja as they take on this exciting adventure map! From boss battles to grappling hook challenges!. This map is gonna be a doozy!
The Local Grocery Store
- 1) DON’T climb over the walls of the map to forbidden areas!
- 2) DON’T break blocks, unless you accidentally place an item that is essential, then you may change your game mode and break it.
- 3) You should need to use commands, but you can do things like teleport to a friend who is ahead of you.
- When entering a portal, DO NOT MOVE. this may break the map for you
- Don’t use the horses to parkour, they’re just a form of transport.
- The horses aren’t needed.
- Play on any mode but peaceful
Things to note:
In this map you’ll have to set certain gamerules for it to work. These are those rules:
- /gamerule commandBlockOutput false
- /gamerule doDaylightCycle false
- /gamerule doFireTick false
- /gamerule doMobSpawning false
- /gamerule keepInventory true
- /gamerule mobGriefing false
Just enter these commands into the chat (if you’re opped) and the map should work just fine. ALSO: If you spawn somewhere you shouldn’t be, do /tp @a -8 48 86
This map can be played in any resource pack.
How to install:
- Download the map
- Extract file
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder
- Drag map folder into it
- Start minecraft
- Enjoy and play
Pumpkin Quest Map Download Links: