Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8.9
Last Updated: April 15, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 6,905 views
Road mod adds countless blocks to simulate north american roads. It allows you to build realistic roads and highways, with lights of all sorts and great signs to scare people from walking over your clean roads. It is currently for creative only.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Papertazer Base.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Road Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9