Shattered PvP Map
Map types: PvP
Author: panguino ❘ September 26, 2016 ❘ 12,814 views
Here is some informations about Shattered PvP Map for Minecraft Frostburn that you can need before download it.
Shattered PvP Map Features:
- Destructable glass
- Games take 5-45 min depending on skill of players and game mode/options choosen in lobby
- Map resets and fixes itself after each game
- 5 different Special Bows ( for extra destruction ).
- 4 Game modes ( Shattered, Fruit Buster, Raiders, and DeathMatch ).
- Lots of Game options configurable in lobby.
- 7 levels to choose from.
- Hidden Secrets?
- No mods or plugins are required.
- Simply load up the map in multiplayer, and make sure command blocks and PvP are turned on.
- Best enjoyed with 4+ players.
Shattered PvP Map Screenshots:
Two Towers Level
Around the map there are spawn points for special bows. They have limited number of uses and they spawn randomly at a set interval of time.
- The Boom Boom: A bow that explodes on impact into arrow shrapnel.
- The Rainmaker: A bow that rains arrows down on your enemies.
- The Waller: A bow creates a defensive wall structure on impact.
- The Fixer: A bow will repair glass damage ( repairs level to its original state ).
- The Drunker: A bow that AOE intoxicates players it lands (nausea).
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Shattered PvP Map:
For Minecraft 1.8