Shipwreck World Generation ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 |
Last Updated: October 6, 2013 | 54,646 views |
About this mod:
Shipwreck World Generation Mod adds shipwrecks to the Ocean and Beach biome generation. Some are purely cosmetic (rowboats) while larger ships contain better rewards.
Shipwreck World Generation Mod Features:
- Currently adds 4 different shipwrecks to the world generator. Rowboats, sailboat upright, sailboat on its side, and a schooner.
- Randomized chest loot, as well as some very good rewards always available in the schooner.
- A configuration that allows you to change the type of wooden planks used for each type of ship as well as changing the mast wood type (the schooner allows you to set hull and deck wood material independently). It also allows you to set the chance that each ship will spawn, with separate options for Ocean and Beach spawning.
Shipwreck World Generation Mod Screenshots:
Simple design with purely cosmetic function.
Contains a chest at the front that can have some good rewards (ender pearls are also rarely found)
These have a chest that spawns a random distance and direction from the boat. Easy to find on land, much harder in the darkness of the ocean.
And the Schooner
This took a long time to create. The schooner defaults to an Oak Hull with a Birch deck.
Each port hole holds a dispenser with up to 9 arrows left inside.
The crew quarters
And the treasure room. in 1.2 hold a block of iron and another block of either gold, emerald, or diamond.
Shipwreck World Generation Mod Video:
How to install Shipwreck World Generation Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer.
- Download Shipwreck World Generation Mod.
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
Shipwreck World Generation Mod Download Links: