Show Durability Mod
For Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.5.2January 4, 2014 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 73,912 views
What does mod do?
This mod makes any item than has durability of any kind display its durability below its name whenever you mouseover it.
- 1. It is permanent.
- 2. The durability is displayed directly below the Item Name.
- 3. Since 1.3.2b the durability is displayed correctly (in the debug feature it is not!).
- 4. There is a config file where You can set any text You want instead of “Durability”
- 5. The durability is displayed even if the item is not damaged yet.
- 6. The durability is displayed in color dependent on how damaged the item is.
- 7. Tinkers Construct compatibility
How to install:
- Go to your ‘…AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin’ folder (or where ever minecraft is installed on Your computer)
- Make a backup of your ‘minecraft.jar’
- Open ‘minecraft.jar’ with winrar (or similar program)
- Drag and drop ‘*.class’ into ‘minecraft.jar’
- Dont forget to delete the ‘META_INF’ folder
- Done, have fun with this little mod
- Added Tinkers Construct compatibility
Mod Download Links: