Sky Runner Map for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: NERD0101 ❘ November 2, 2016 ❘ 1,085 views
Sky Runner Map is a 10 level sky parkour map that contains approximately 32 types of parkour. From vine to speed, fence to soul sand and boat to minecart, this map will challenge your parkour skills. MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
- Diamond blocks are level checkpoints
- Gold blocks are sub-level checkpoints
- The parkour follows a strait line along the Z-axis
- There are 10 levels
- It includes ~32 types of parkour
- Medium difficulty
- Gamemode adventure
- Difficulty peaceful
- Render distance 8+
- Have Fun!
How to install Sky Runner Map for Minecraft:
- Download Sky-Runner-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Sky Runner Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2