Skyblock Reloaded Map
Map types: Survival
Author: Darkluigi254 ❘ September 30, 2016 ❘ 37,878 views
About Skyblock Reloaded Map
You just have your Island, and about 50 Blocks away is a new Island. On this Island, you will find a chest. Inside of that chest is a book with the Quests of Skyblock Reloaded Map. You simply put the required Items in the Chest and get a reward.
Skyblock Reloaded Map Screenshots:
The Island basically looks like this:
The “QuestIsland” after some Progress
This Map features Quests and Trades, here are some Examples of Quests (not Trades):
- Cobblestonegenerator: Put 64 Cobble in the QuestChest and become two leather instead.
- Applecollector: Put two apples in the QuestChest and earn two saplings of each kind.
- Melonfarmer: Put 2 Stacks melonslices it the Questchest to get 5 dirt.
- Skynovice: Mine 400 Cobble and cut down 200 Oak and unlock the Trading chest. (I hope, this quest works by now)
- No Name: Complete all medium Quests to unlock hard quests and nether.
- Murderer: Kill one Villager to unlock the end.
- Trader: Put 50 emeralds in the QuestChest and get two diamonds.
- and much more give-get stuff…
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Skyblock Reloaded Map:
For Minecraft 1.8