Skyrim Resource Pack by SrZambie
Author: SrZambie ❘ August 23, 2016 ❘ 5,541 views
About Skyrim Resource Pack
Skyrim Resource Pack by SrZambie for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
Skyrim Pack by SrZambie Preview
(If you are wanting custom skies you will need to be at a render distance of 8 or higher.)
How to install:
- You need MCPatcher or Optifine HD for this pack.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!