Small Boats Mod 1.7.10
Author: Awger ❘ August 29, 2016 ❘ 290,820 views
Small Boats Mod 1.7.10 adds 3 amazingly designed sail boats to your game
- Steering controls work the same as the standard boat
- Working chest to store your stuff
- Sail goes up the mast indicating speed
- Boat heels and boom switches sides as you change tack
- Whitehall can carry multiple passengers
Screenshots and Recipes:
The Elegant Punt is a suitable replacement for the stock boat:
The Whitehall is a little larger, great for those occasions when you need to bring more stuff… and friends!
…and introducing the Hoy, which will eventually sport a cabin (hopefully with a working bed) and cannon:
- Right-click to jump into the boat,
- Right-click (or N and M keys) to open the chest when you’re in the boat
- Left-Shift to jump out
To change seats in the Whitehall, right-click on an empty seat. Note: You can only control the Whitehall from the back seat.
The Hoy has a deeper draft than the Punt and Whitehall, you need 2+ blocks of water (depth) to sail her!
Some items to note:
- Build recipe for the Punt is three standard boats across the bottom, two sticks for the mast, and three wool for the sail (see picture above)
- Build recipe for the Whitehall is three Punts (of the same color)
- Build recipe for the Hoy is three Whitehalls
- In creative mode, all boats appear on the Transportation tab
- Destroying a boat gives you back a boat (plus contents of chest)
- Boats are VERY HARD to damage
This code was originally built for Minecraft Beta 1.6 but was never released. It has been completely redesigned to take advantage of new Minecraft internal structures that make oversized and animated vehicles a more workable proposition. Once the basic mod internals are finalized it should be possible to make much larger boats with additional capabilities (multiple passengers, ovens, beds, cannon, etc).
Tested in single-player, LAN, and on dedicated server.
How to install Small Boats Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Small Boats Mod 1.7.10 Download Links: