Solar Apocalypse Mod
Author: c_herse ❘ September 7, 2013 ❘ 62,285 views
Can you survive the end of the world, never see the sun again, never enjoy a relaxing day on the beach? If you can, then this mod i for you. Survive under the ground until you find a way to stop the Solar Apocalypse.
This mod adds a Pandora’s Block, its a Magic, glowing, indestructible box, opening it, dooms your world
- Ever wandered what would happen if you opened it?
- Never again, open it and watch the consiquenses of you’r decision.
- You have discovered a way to hold out the suns heat.
- But this glass is not perfect, it seams like it is attracting lightning and if hit it breaks.
Reinforced Obsidian Glass
- You went to the nether and found a new material.
- What would happen if you combined that with the obsidian glass?
Opening the box triggers the start of the solar apocalypse, which has 3 stages in the:
- Nothing happens, so go get some resources.
- Ice and snow melts
- Grass and plants die.
- Stage 2 effects increase.
- Water disappears.
- Items, people and animals burn in the sun.
- Fire rains from the sky.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Solar Apocalypse Mod
- Put Solar Apocalypse Mod jar file into your .minecraft.jar folder
- Fixed a tick bug.
- Added a performance setting, turn this up by a greater number to fit you.
- Added the “/sapoc” command.
- Added new textures.
- Many internal fixes.
- Fixed a bug where you could not activate the Solar Apoc.
- Added a new block that sets you on fire.
- Added a block that makes water removal less laggy.
- Changed the Pandoras chest to print the stage – 1 to get the known stage.