Soul Eater Mod [1.5.2/1.5.1]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: SmileyPandaBear | May 10, 2013 | 30,055 views
List of currently implemented blocks, items and mobs:
- Red = non functional
- Orange = Working but buggy or unfinished
- Green = Perfecto!
- Enderman’s heart ore
- Darkness Ore
- Darkness Dagger
- Demon Soul
- Ender Arrow
- Ender Bow
- Ender Dust
- Enderman’s Heart
- Ender Tomahawk
- Flame Gem
- Staff of Flame
- Staff of Destruction
- Sword of Blazing Fury
- Obsidian Stick
- Darkness Assassin
- Tiki Man
- Demon Soldier
Block, Item and Mob description:
- Enderman’s Heart Ore: An ore found in the Overworld. Can be mined with a stone pickaxe or higher.
- Darkness Ore: An ore found in the Nether. Can be mined with a stone pickaxe or higher.
- Enderman’s heart: Product of smelting Enderman’s Heart Ore.
- Darkness Ingot: Product of smelting Darkness Ore.
- Ender Dust: Used to craft many ender items.
- Flame Gem: Used to craft flame-related items.
- Ender Arrow: Shot by Ender Bow, wherever it lands, you teleport too. Does NOT do damage.
- Ender Bow: Weapon used to shoot ender arrows.
- Staff of Flame: Right click to shoot a non-explosive fireball, can set mobs and blocks on fire though. Has 500 durability and 1 fireball uses 10 durability.
- Staff of destruction: Right click to shoot an explosive fireball with high damage to mobs, if shot too fast the fireballs will hit one another and explode so use carefully. Same durability as the flame wand.
- Sword of Blazing Fury: A sword that sets mob on fire without the need of enchanting, very high damage.
- Darkness Dagger: Sword with same damage as iron, but more uses than diamond.
- Obsidian Stick: Stick used to craft many items.
- Ender Tomahawk: Throwable item, currently does no damage and doesn’t have a render file so you can not see it.
- Darkness Assassin: Mob with high damage, normal speed and low health. Hostile Drops Ender Bow (Temporarily)
- Tiki Man: Extremely fast mob with low damage and low health. Hostile. Drops stick (Temporarily)
- Demon Soldier: Mob with moderate damage, normal speed and moderate health. Hostile. Drops stick (Temporarily)
- Download and install
- Download Soul Eater Mod
- Put Soul Eater Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.