Stellar (Universe) Mods 1.7.10
Author: Abastro ❘ August 14, 2016 ❘ 48,482 views
Stellar (Universe) Mods 1.7.10 are minecraft modifications related with Space and Sky (They are all branched off from the mod, Stellarium). Currently there is Stellar Sky (for client) and Stellarium (universal).
Stellar Sky is the client-only mod which changes minecraft sky much realistic,adding fancy real stars and planets, etc. Find constellations and stars with this mod!
- Real colored stars rises at night.
- The size of Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they moves diagonally
- Bright planets like Venus can also be seen in daytime
- 1 month is 29.5 days, and 1 year is 365.2422 days.
- Sun, Moon, planets, and stars are invisible when it’s raining.
- Mag_Limit : reducing Limit Magnitude can improve FPS exponentially
- Moon_Fragments_Number : Accuracy of moon, reducing this will improve FPS slightly.
- Twinkling(Turbulance) : Degree of the twinkling effect of star. Not related with FPS.
Stellarium is universal mod about Space. You will be able to create your own Planetary System, and take several space trips from planets to other planets. It will have Stellar Sky full with constellations and deep sky objects by default.
How to install Stellar (Universe) Mods 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Stellar Sky, Stellarium, SciAPI.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Stellar (Universe) Mods 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10